San Fernando Valley Realtor Robert Banuelos
Summary of Qualifications
Robert Banuelos is a responsible realtor helping provide the American dream of homeownership to families and individuals across the San Fernando Valley.
- Served as Board of Directors for 2011, 2013 and 2014 Southland Regional Association Realtors.
- Served on other Committees since 2003. Equal Opportunity and Cultural Diversity Committee as Chairman and Vice Chair.
- Currently BOD Liaison for events Committee and numerous other committees.
- A highly motivated professional realtor Robert Banuelos has exceptional networking and relationship building skills, establishing and maintaining key contacts throughout the San Fernando Valley.
- Gifted communicator and expert in customer relations and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish verbal and written.
- Served on the Southland Regional Association of Realtors Board of Directors between 2011, 2013, and 2014.
ROCKING HORSE REALTY AGENT ROBERT BANUELOS
- Responsible Realtor helping provide the American dream of homeownerships to families and individuals in the San Fernando Valley.
- Trainer, Technical Support for the Office. Setting up realtors on Listingbook, MLS-Office, DocCentral, Point 2 Syndication, Clams MarketMetrics. Training new realtors that come on board to meet our company’s professional and ethical standards.
- Served as Chairman of the Multi-Cultural Committee for the Southland Regional Association of Realtors and continued my support and service for four years.
- Served on Events Committee promoting involvement amongst industry professionals.
- Presently Serving as Co-Chair for the Education Committee to educate Realtors of all the latest bylaws and industry technologies.
- Presently Serving for Grievance Committee to assist community in rectifying and legal and ethical violations in the industry.
SR. CUSTOMER SERVICE ENGINEER XEROX CORPERATION 1981-2003
- For a dedicated service of 22 years with the Xerox Corporation, my responsibilities included taking care of the Burbank Entertainment Studio’s which was one of our largest customer accounts for all of California. It included Warner Brothers, Warner Records, Sony Pictures and Universal Studios.
- Service technician for a wide range of Xerox products.
- I was always a top ranked customer relations specialist. If there was ever an irate client account that was having a problem, the company would send me to build the relationship back up and make sure the client was taken care of properly with dignity and respect.
• Fluent in both English and Spanish verbal and written.